What to expect from the Kirkwood Track & Field Coaches:
- Appropriate language and behavior. Respect and dignity toward each athlete as an individual.
- To promote the safety of each athlete and to ask no more in practice or competition than what the athletes are capable of delivering.
- To promote the conditions and circumstances that encourages each athlete to realize their true potential.
- To impose time demands that acknowledges the primary importance of the athlete's academic and family responsibilities.
- To promote among all athletes and coaches a solid sense of team membership.
- To utilize the most recent thinking and strategies in the sport.
- To be available to parents at times that is mutually convenient.
- To work, whenever appropriate, with other school personnel to guarantee the best interests of each of athlete.
Roberta McWoods- Head Track & Field Coach
Welcome to the 2020 Track & Field Coaching Staff!
Front row left to right: Wille Parks/ Associate (Sprints), Pamela Harris/ Assistant (Distance). Phil Deist/ Assistant (Pole Vault) Sibyl Banks/Assistnat (Long Jump/Triple Jump), Roberta McWoods (Head Coach)
Second row left to right:Chris Scott/Assistant (Distance), Mona Onyemelukwe/(Hurdles) Ali Ghasedi/Assistant(Shot/Discus/Javelin), Richard York/Assistant (Pole vault),
Top left to right: April Maldonado/Associate (Shot/Discus/Javelin), Devonna Smith/Assistant (High Jump)