Information Specific to Fall 2020
All K-12 students in the Kirkwood School District will begin the year online. If a decision is made to return to any form of in-person learning before the end of first semester, families who are uncomfortable with a physical return to campuses will have options to continue learning online.
- Students in middle and high school will be allowed to continue their semester-based coursework online. Every effort will be made to continue this instruction with a Kirkwood teacher and Kirkwood curriculum.
- Students in elementary school may be allowed to continue learning with a Kirkwood teacher and curriculum, OR they may transition to quarter-based instruction through Launch, Kirkwood's preferred virtual course assess provider.
Under MOCAP legislation, all KSD families have the option to choose Launch to begin the school year, instead of online schooling through the Kirkwood School District.
If you would like to opt-in to Launch programming for Fall 2020, please complete our Fall 2020 Registration Form.
- Launch Elementary Schedule
- Launch Parent & Student Guide - Elementary School
- Launch Parent & Student Guide - Middle/High School
Launch is hosting a Fall 2020 Virtual Open House for Parents & StudentsTo help better serve our partner districts, students and parents, we’re hosting two Launch Virtual Open House sessions this fall. These sessions are designed to help Launch students, parents and families prepare for their upcoming fall 2020 Launch courses. Attendees will learn more about Launch, have the opportunity to ask Launch-related questions and learn tips and tricks on how to best support students in our courses. Please register in advance for these sessions at the Launch Virtual Open House RSVP link.The elementary open house session will be on August 19 from 6:00-7:00pm.The middle and high school open house session will be n August 26 from 6:00-7:00pm.