Schoology is Kirkwood’s Learning Management System (LMS). We primarily use Schoology to support ongoing communication about learning and our digital workflow - the sharing of assignments/resources and collection of student learning tasks. There are additional tools students and teachers can use to integrate with other resources, organize and manage tasks, collaborate online, and take assessments.
We encourage all parents and guardians to have a Parent account in Schoology, which is actually like having two accounts:
- Your personal account, with your own name and information;
- Your Child Activity view. From here, you can view Schoology from your child’s perspective, and see what he or she sees, and receive updates about his or her activity.
Parent/Guardian Login (If you have previously logged into Schoology.)
1. If you do not have an activation code for your students(s), obtain one by contacting your child's teacher or the home school's main office.
2. If you have your Parent Access code, parents and guardians can activate your account online - HERE
- How to Sign Up
- Adding Additional Children to Your Account
- Setting Notifications
- Viewing Your Student's Account