Have you heard about the NG Changemaker Club?!
Our focus is on spreading kindness within our school and community. This student-driven organization will brainstorm ideas to support animals, the environment, and all the people that live in it! We will meet weekly on Thursdays after school in the library and will dismiss at 4:30 p.m.
Past projects have included:
- Spread the kindness with sidewalk chalk messages around NG
- Picked up trash around the building and playground
- Made place mats for the nursing home
- Wrote holiday letters to the military and children in hospitals
- And hosted our first big fundraiser to support the Humane Society of Missouri St. Louis and raised over $4500 for the Humane Society of Missouri!
- created a Black History Month bulletin board
- hosted a collection drive for a local homeless shelter
- created coffee sleeves for Teleo Coffee
- hosted the second annual Penny War
Please only consider joining the Changemaker Club if you are able to attend all meetings. For the safety of our students, we cannot dismiss individual students before 4:30 pm. Our projects build on each other and that consistency is important. If transportation is a barrier, please reach out! Questions or wonderings? Please contact Miss Kilby, or Mrs. Stickley.
Staff Sponsors: Kaitlin Kilby, Liz Stickley